Quaker Shakes is a Cooperative of artisans' hand making Cedar Shakes for siding and roofing.
Western Red Cedar hand split Heavy Roof Shakes add warmth, durability, and timeless charm to your home. And Quaker Shakes, lightweight and wind resistant, provide twice the insulation value of other materials.
• Extreme Durability – Cedar Shakes easily withstand harsh weather conditions including heavy wind, rain, and hail.
• Longevity – Western Red Cedar is known as one of the most durable softwoods. With proper maintenance, Cedar Shakes last 75+ years
• Energy Efficiency – Cedar offers twice the insulation for your home. While maintaining a low carbon footprint, Cedar will keep your house warmer in winter while allowing your home to breathe and stay cooler during the warmer months.
• Termite Resistance – Western Red Cedar wood is naturally resistant to termites.
• Ease of Installation - Cedar Shakes are simple to install and come pre-bundled for easy jobsite transport.
• Versatility – Western Red Cedar Shakes can be used with many different architectural styles, affording you the option of a home covered in beautiful Cedar wood, or simply a small rustic accent area on an otherwise traditional home.
• Adaptability – Cedar Shakes are manufactured to be used on both interior and exterior wall surfaces.
We have the 18" and 24" number 1 or 2 for the authentic Shaker look your clients desire. Contact us for timing and quantities available.